Migration of email services from on premise Exchange services to Microsoft Exchange Online Cloud Email Services
Majestic was appointed to plan, deploy and migrate the Turf One email services from the on premise Exchange Server to Microsoft exchange Online Cloud Email services.
Turf One is one of Australia’s leading sports field construction contractors. They specialise, not only in the design and construction of synthetic turf sports fields and sports courts, but also design and construct natural grass sports fields. They are sole agents in Australia for Field Turf, the global leader in artificial turf.
Cloud email services were required to provide Turf One users with the mobility towards their email services, provide high availability, security and reliability.
Majestic successfully planned and migrated the email services to Microsoft Exchange Online Cloud Services by:-
- Configuring Microsoft Exchange Online services
- Verifying and configuring Turf One Domain with Microsoft Cloud Services
- Planning and migrating Turf One email services from local on premise Exchange Server to Microsoft hosted Exchange Online Cloud Services
- Migrating the user mailboxes from the on premise Exchange Server to Microsoft Cloud Server
- Configuring the workstations ,notebooks and smart devices with the Microsoft Cloud Email services
- Post migration review, testing and clean up