Majestic was appointed to create a tool required by The Shotton Group for Sales Force Automation.
The Shotton Group is based in Melbourne Victoria. Trading as P&R Sheetmetal, the company quickly gained a reputation for precision and quality. They invest in state of the art laser cutting and other CNC equipment. The Shotton Group now employs over 60 staff members, including a team of internationally trained designers. It is one of several divisions that currently form the Shotton Group, as the company now produces and sells its own product ranges within Australia and internationally
Majestic completed the successful project by implementing SugarCRM as a solution.
- SugarCRM solution integrated with the existing Virtual Environment and Unified Communication Platform.
- Highlighted Features
- Share sales data across individuals and teams
- Focus attention on the most profitable deals
- Bring new sales representatives up to speed
- Present effective presentations and proposals to customers
- Monitor quota progress and business performance
- Customise SugarCRM installation to suit The Shotton Group business needs.