Majestic was appointed to plan and migrate Eurofins|mgt server infrastructure from Head Office to the Datacenter.
Eurofins|mgt has emerged from the Eurofins Scientific acquisition of mgt LabMark Environmental Pty Ltd. Eurofins |mgt has 200 staff and a network of National NATA Accredited Environmental Laboratories located in Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne that are supported by a National distribution and service network with offices located in Adelaide, Perth, Darwin & Newcastle. Eurofins also operates an Environmental Laboratory in Wellington along with Food and Agroscience Laboratories in Auckland, Hamilton & Christchurch.
Datacentre migration was required to provide access to the Eurofins global services across the network, provide high availability and improve backup and disaster recovery approaches.
Implementing a transitory domain controller and critical business application at the Head Office during the phase of relocation
- Designing a layout for the servers and the devices at the Datacentre
- Collaborate with Eurofins global IT in designing and implementing the network infrastructure at datacentre according to the Eurofins global guidelines
- Implementing multiple VLANs for VMware Infrastructure and production servers in accordance to their operations
- Relocating the VM Infrastructure and Servers from the Head Office to Colocation Datacentre
- Restoring all the servers and services with minimum downtime
- Post relocation review, testing and clean up