Majestic was appointed to redesign the network layout of Allstaff Airconditioning (Vic) Pty Ltd.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Allstaff Airconditioning has been a market leader in air conditioning and mechanical services for over 35 years. Since inception in May 1975, Allstaff has grown to a team of over 300 staff operating now in Victoria, New South Wales, Albury-Wodonga and the Australian Capital Territory.
Majestic evaluated, planned and implemented the successful network redesign by:-
- Network size – 150 users
- Redesign of the network layout
- Replacing the network cabling and ensuring provision for future VoIP implementation
- Relocating the server room
- Upgrading the server hardware (Dell based server, switches etc)
- Migrating the network from Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 environment to Windows Server 2008 and Exchange Server 2007 64 bit environment
- Upgrading the Unix based IIS Application Server
- Migrating network applications and data to new servers
- Configuring internet connections and remote access
- Configuring VPN access to enterprise network application from other offices (Sydney, Albury- Wodonga and the ACT)