Background Peninsula Home Hospice (PHH) was born from
When we work with you to develop an IT strategy, the aim is to:
- Develop a practical technology roadmap which aligns with your organisational goals
- Consider possible applications of technology throughout your organisation which result in organisational growth and customer satisfaction
- Explore opportunities to deliver innovation in your industry through the use of technology
Our advice is delivered in the form of a strategic plan or roadmap, providing you with the confidence that you need in order to make decisions.
BENEFITS OF SERVICES
Technology Investment Planning
Our aim is to ensure you have a clear understanding of what technology investment is required in order for you to meet your organisation’s objectives. A plan may be developed to address a single, specific business objective, or an entire multi-year roadmap that will underpin a long-term strategy.
Strategic Planning Focused
We adapt planning concepts typically used by larger organisations and make them relevant and accessible to our clients. We write strategies in plain English, aligned to organisational goals and clearly linked to expected outcomes.
Flexibility and Structure
Our process uses proven methodologies to build a robust plan for your organisation. Central to this approach is a focus on agility and flexibility, to ensure the outcome is reflective of your needs both now and into the future.
- Assessing IT risk
- Exploring innovative technology solutions to accelerate growth
- Automating processes to deliver business efficiencies
There are massive ransomware attacks that are spreading