Majestic was appointed to plan and implement the network integration of Advanced Precast VIC, NSW and QLD offices as a step towards integrated domain.
Advanced Precast (Aust) Pty Ltd (established in 1992) has grown to become one of Australia’s market leaders in the field of precast concrete. Today they service Melbourne Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Gold Coast and the surrounding areas and currently employ 160 people across three states comprising construction workers, engineers, detailers and administrative staff.
The network integration of their three offices was required as a step towards integrated domain setup.
Majestic evaluated, planned and implemented the successful network integration by:-
- Planning migration and consolidation with minimum downtime and no data loss
- Configuring existing network servers, workstations, printers, switches, routers, bridges, modems etc.
- Configuring and installing new network servers, switches etc
- Migrating network applications and data
- Configuring WAN connections and secure remote access
- Conducting a post-migration clean up and review