Majestic was appointed to plan and implement the domain consolidation for Advanced Precast (Aust) Pty Ltd
Advanced Precast (Aust) Pty Ltd (established in 1992) has grown to become one of Australia’s market leaders in the field of precast concrete. Today they service Melbourne Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Gold Coast and the surrounding areas and currently employ 160 people across three states comprising construction workers, engineers, detailers and administrative staff.
To provide features that reduce administration costs, increase security and provide additional functionality, a domain consolidation was required.
Majestic planned and implemented the domain consolidation project by:-
- Assessing the existing configuration and designing a new consolidated single domain service.
- Planning migration and consolidation with minimum downtime and no data loss.
- Purchasing, installing and configuring the servers, workstations, applications, etc
- Migrating domain, user account and other services.
- Installing a Backup Domain Controller on each site
- Conducting a post-migration clean up and review
- Setting up of a disaster recovery system for all the offices.